Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement does not govern your use of any products or services that may be offered by LFLS or any products or services that may be offered by third parties from or in connection with the Website or otherwise, which are subject to their own terms and conditions. You must accept any terms and conditions relating to products and/or services as a condition to receiving such products and/or services.
2. Use of the Website. You may only use this Website for its intended purpose and solely in accordance with this Agreement. The Website may contain links to other Internet websites and third-party resources, and we may employ third party technologies in connection with our Website that require you to accept such third party’s terms. LFLS is not responsible for either the availability or content of these outside sources, including for any products or services you may obtain by contacting any individual or entity as a result of use of the Website or the features hereof. LFLS may, but is not obligated to, monitor your use of the Website.
3. Intelectual Property. All information on this website is the property of LFLS and the Site and is protected by copyright. You may not reproduce any part of this website without prior written permission from Ok Let’s Talk LLC. All features, fees, and functionality of this Site are subject to change or termination with or without notice. This Website and its content are protected by law, including without limitation, copyright law, trademark law, and other applicable international laws and treaties. LFLS does not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of LFLS or its licensors except as expressly stated in this Agreement, or without express written permission. You are granted permission to use this Website solely for your own personal use, and may not use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose.
5. Accounts. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that LFLS is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. LFLS reserves the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
6. Domestic and International Use. This Website is controlled, operated and administered by LFLS from our offices within the United States. If you access the Service from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the LFLS content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
The content of this Website is provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations.
7. Limitation of Liability. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL LFLS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, EVEN IF LFLS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, LFLS'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $50.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Term and Termination. This Agreement is effective as of the date of your first access or use of the Website, and shall remain in effect for the duration of your access or use. Your right to use the Website shall automatically terminate upon your breach of the Agreement.
9. General. The laws of the State of Arkansas, excluding its conflict of law principles, govern this Agreement and your use of the Website. Any suit to enforce this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts sitting in Washington County, Arkansas and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any venue objection. This Agreement may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of the Agreement by its express terms. “LFLS,” and all associated logos displayed within the Website are our trademarks (unless otherwise noted). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole and any such provision should be enforced by authorities, and reconstructed if need be, to apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. The failure by either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, to exercise any election or option provided herein, or to require at any time the performance of the other of any of the provisions herein will not in any way be construed as a waiver of such provisions. Reasonable attorneys' fees and costs will be awarded to the prevailing party in the event of litigation involving the enforcement or interpretation of this Agreement. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
10. Contacting Us. All questions, comments, feedback and other communications regarding the Website or products and services offered by LFLS should be directed to EricJones@LFLSSHOES.com.
11. Copyright Policy. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send our Copyright Agent a notice of infringement with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; (d) your address, telephone number, and primary email address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. You may file a notice of infringement with our designated Copyright Agent.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our copyright agent can be reached at EricJones@LFLSSHOES.com
Upon receipt of a proper DMCA notice of infringement, we may promptly remove or disable access to the content that is the subject of the notice. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to suspend, disable or terminate, without notice and in our sole discretion, the accounts of those subscribers that we determine to be “repeat infringers.”
Like most website operators, Like Father Like Son (“LFLS”) reserves the right to collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. LFLS’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how LFLS visitors use its website. From time to time, LFLS may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to the LFLS website choose to interact with LFLS in ways that require LFLS to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that LFLS gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. In each case, LFLS collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with LFLS. LFLS does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
LFLS discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on LFLS behalf or to provide services available at LFLS websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using LFLS's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. LFLS will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, LFLS discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when LFLS believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of LFLS, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an LFLS website and have supplied your email address, LFLS may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with LFLS and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. LFLS takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.